If she didn’t use jumpstart, shes to young for you bro.
OKAY HOLD UP BECAUSE THE CLUE FINDERS FOURTH GRADE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE COMPUTER GAMES OF ALL TIME AND I PLAYED IT WELL INTO MIDDLE SCHOOL <3
These were the shit. If you disagree, you’re wrong.
OMG. And does anyone remember the PC game (think it was math related) where you started a band and got in a van and you had to travel around and learn how to count the money you made and buy food and gas and all that stuff? I’m 95% sure that it was my inspiration to join a real life band. I still can’t count money tho.
The 3rd Grade one was MY SHIT!!!!!
This was the shit!!!
No but I can just imagine a person bursting through the door screaming “I NEED YOUR HELP. IT’S A NINE” and everyone in the shop stops and all collectively goes “Oh shit” and the florists start working frantically while the man/woman just stands there looking scared as fuck while the other customers are trying to figure out what they did.
Sherlock is a show about brilliant people not giving a damn about anything.
touch her and Sherlock will give more than a damn
Touch anyone Sherlock cares about, and he’ll give more than a damn.
touch all of them and he’ll jump off a building
GO SIT IN A CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID.
** CAUTION **
Please tell every dog or cat owner you know. Even if you don’t have a pet, please pass this to those who do.
Over the weekend, the doting owner of two young lab mixes purchased Cocoa Mulch from Target to use in their garden. The dogs loved the way it smelled and it was advertised to keep cats away from their garden. Their dog (Calypso) decided the mulch smelled good enough to eat and devoured a large helping. She vomited a few times which was typical when she eats something new but wasn’t acting lethargic in any way. The next day, Mom woke up and took Calypso out for her morning walk. Halfway through the walk, she had a seizure and died instantly.
Although the mulch had NO warnings printed on the label, upon further investigation on the company’s web site,
This product is HIGHLY toxic to dogs and cats.
Cocoa Mulch is manufactured by Hershey’s, and they claim that “It is true that studies have shown that 50% of the dogs that eat Cocoa Mulch can suffer physical harm to a variety of degrees (depending on each individual dog). However, 98% of all dogs won’t eat it.”
*Snopes site gives the following information:http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/cocoamulch.asp
Cocoa Mulch, which is sold by Home Depot, Foreman’s Garden Supply and other garden supply stores contains a lethal ingredient called ‘Theobromine’. It is lethal to dogs and cats. It smells like chocolate and it really attracts dogs. They will ingest this stuff and die. Several deaths already occurred in the last 2-3 weeks.
Theobromine is in all chocolate, especially dark or baker’s chocolate which is toxic to dogs. Cocoa bean shells contain potentially toxic quantities of theobromine, a xanthine compound similar in effects to caffeine and theophylline. A dog that ingested a lethal quantity of garden mulch made from cacao bean shells developed severe convulsions and died 17 hours later. Analysis of the stomach contents and the ingested cacao bean shells revealed the presence of lethal amounts of theobromine.
**PLEASE PASS THIS ON**
:( :( :(